One of today's top testifying technology expert witnesses, high-tech experts and consultants, over one billion people have turned to high-tech analyst Scott Steinberg for insight into today's top consumer products, computers, electronics, software apps, IT and online services. A veteran IT technology expert witness consultant, software publisher and the head of technology consulting firm TechSavvy Global, he's a frequent on-air expert for ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX and CNN.
A trusted consultant to the consumer electronics industry's top manufacturers and agencies, and insider for 400+ media outlets from The New York Times to Playboy and Entrepreneur, Steinberg has been cited as a top authority by the Associated Press, USA Today, NPR, MSNBC and more. Beyond aiding computer, electronics and software industry leaders, attorneys and investors with expert witness testimony, business strategy consulting and market analysis, he's also the author of several books including Get Rich Playing Games and host of Rolling Stone's Gear Up technology video series. A frequent keynote speaker at events like the CEA Line Show, Startup 101 and Game Developers Conference, areas of expertise include:
- Testifying Technology Expert Witness Consultant
- Market Analysis and Market Research
- Technology and Software Design and Development
- Product Design and Development
- Patent and Trademark Infringement
- High-Tech, IT and Consumer Electronics Industry Business Issues:
- Consumer Product Evaluations
- Intellectual Property (IP) Disputes
- Marketing and Advertising
- Distribution, Licensing and Sales
- DRM, Software Piracy and Copy Protection
- Hardware/Software Testing and Evaluation
- Cell Phones and Smartphones (3G, 4G, etc.)
- Computers, Laptops and Tablet PCs
- Digital Cameras, Video and Digital Photography
- Digital Music, Movies and Media
- Televisions (HDTV and 3DTV)
- Apps, Widgets, Online and Cloud Services
- Home Audio and Video
- Printers, Small Business and Home Office
- Video Games and Gaming Systems
- Gadgets and Accessories
Over one billion people have turned to noted technology expert witness and consumer electronics, media and video game industry consultant Scott Steinberg for insight into all things high-tech. The CEO of TechSavvy Global – a world-renowned provider of strategic consulting, market analysis, custom publishing and online software resources for the consumer electronics, online/print/social media and video game industries – he also appears as regular on-air tech analyst and video game authority for broadcast networks such as ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC and CNN.
Hailed as a top online and high-tech expert by dozens of leading outlets from BusinessWeek to USA Today, Forbes and NPR, Steinberg has further served as a go-to business, technology and
online/social media expert of choice for 400+ outlets from The New York Times to Playboy and Rolling Stone. From Delta to Clear Channel and MTV, he's worked with many of the world's largest companies and brands to develop, produce and launch cutting-edge products and services. Apart from televised appearances, public speaking ops, syndicated columns and Internet shorts, Steinberg is also the creator and host of Game Theory, the electronic entertainment industry's most critically-acclaimed insider video series. The former publisher of one of today's hottest high-tech product and gadget review sites, he joined the company with the 2007 acquisition of his tech industry advisory firm Embassy Multimedia Consultants.
A celebrated gadget expert and high-tech entrepreneur who's published software, websites, documentaries, magazines and more, his most recent book is Get Rich Playing Games. Between public speaking ops, instructional videos, articles and podcasts, he remains one of the industry's most outspoken DIY evangelists and advocates for continuing education.